About Istituto Marangoni
Type: Private Established: 1935 Location: Milan, Italy Enrolment: 4,700 Graduation Rate: 87% Student to Teacher Ratio: 20:1 Website: institutomarangoni.com The Istituto Marangoni is a private Italian school of style and plan. It is situated in Milan, in Lombardy in northern Italy, and has branches in Florence, London, and Paris, Shanghai, and Shenzhen in China, Mumbai in India, and Miami in the United States. Established in Milan, secretly run Istituto Marangoni currently likewise works grounds in Paris, London, Shanghai, and Florence. The style instruction supplier intends to keep growing its instructional hubs, with attention on arising design capitals. For sure, some portion of Istituto Marangoni’s allure is the chance for understudies to move between the worldwide grounds during their examinations. The school’s understudy body is among the most globally different of schools in our positioning—67% of BA understudies are worldwide. Access to Istituto Marangoni isn’t serious. As per the information given by the school, 80% of candidates are conceded. Understudies’ evaluations of the establishment’s grounds, assets, study materials, and professional administrations were suboptimally contrasted with the scores of different schools in our review. As per figures given by the establishment, virtually every undergrad understudy partakes in entry-level positions or occupation arrangements while seeking after their degrees.
Why Study In IM
How To Apply
Why Study In IM
- Set up in 1935 in the Fashion and Design capital of the world – Milan; a pioneer in the style schooling industry with a solid ancestry of 85 years.
- A chief-style establishment standing firm on the No.1 footing in Italy with a worldwide positioning of fourth altogether.
- An example of overcoming adversity including 94% arrangement proportion with 88% extravagance industry share.
- A worldwide impression with grounds in Mumbai, Milan, Firenze, Paris, London, and Miami facilitating 45000 understudies from 107 nations up until now.
- An unmistakable graduated class base with global and Indian industry pioneers – Domenico Dolce (D&G), Franco Moschino, Alessandro Sartori, Maurizio Pecoraro, Paula Cademartori, Andrea Pompilio, Rahul Mishra, Dhruv Kapoor and Lucio Vanotti.
- A vigorous personnel, led via prepared European occupant instructors joined by ‘flying guides’ i.e. worldwide visiting staff and graduated class turned neighborhood industry specialists conveying an all-encompassing learning experience.
- Alliance with key industry businesses and brands encouraging temporary positions, grants, undertakings, and open positions.
- The best in class Mumbai grounds with Italian stylistic theme settled in the core of the city at Ceejay House, Worli; neglecting the sea with a 270-degree all-encompassing perspective.
- Worldwide openness with different movement programs:- Second and Third Year program in Milan, Florence, London, and Paris
- 3-year movement program – 2 years in India and 1 year (discretionary) in Milan, Firenze, or Paris
- 3-years degree program – 1 year in India and 2 years in London and Paris.
How To Apply